Skip to main content
Arthur Raymond Hausmann

Arthur Hausmann’s Answers

3 total

  • Should lawyer need to sign the contingency fee agreement to handle the car accident?

    When the lawyer requires the client to sign the contingency fee agreement, should the lawyer also need to sing it?

    Arthur’s Answer

    Yes, indeed it is a contractual relationship with duties on both sides. Both parties should sign to acknowledge their agreement with the terms and the State Bar requires anything involving land or over $1,000.00 to be in writing or voidable at the option of the client.

    See question 
  • My father had a automobile accident and a personal injury claim open. He died last week? What happens to the claim?

    In August of 2012, my father was involved in an auto accident where the other party accepted responsibility. He had some unpaid medical bills, an unpaid rental bill, and a paid for car repair bill. What happens to his claims for medical bills, the...

    Arthur’s Answer

    I am sorry to hear about your loss. Of course, an estate must be created but the lawyer will do that for you. Be careful about talking to just anyone...there are plenty of sharks advertising out there that never step foot in a foot room!. I fact, many responses you see are just to refer you to another office. I work my own cases myself and you can talk to me...personally, not just the paralegal. Please calls for a free consult 949 263 1057
    Art Hausmann

    See question 
  • What happens if i dont pay for a ticket in california and i dont live in usa?

    my brother went to calexico CA and got the ticket and he cant pay for it.. can he pay the ticket in small payments or any other way he could pay.. and what consequences would it have if he doesnt pay

    Arthur’s Answer

    A warrant will definitely be issued and that could prevent his return to the U.S. On the other hand, if he doesn't plan on returning, it may not make any difference to him.

    See question