Skip to main content
Ann Kelleher Miller

Ann Miller’s Answers

1 total

  • Application green card for parents

    I m american citizen I just got naturalized few days ago. I want to bring in my parents and my little brother he s 14 years old. what s the fastest way and how much are the fees?

    Ann’s Answer

    Congratulations on becoming a US citizen! You can file petitions for your parents as immediate relatives of US citizens and they can process for their permanent residence at the US consulate in their home country. It will be more difficult for your brother however, since there is no category for him to come as a dependent with your parents. You and your parents will have to sponsor him directly and his processing time will be much longer than theirs.

    See question