Alisa Noel Kerr’s Answers

Alisa Noel Kerr

Coronado Contracts / Agreements Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. What do I do i am going through divorce my attorney quit representing me last court date was 6/2012

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele
    2. Jacques Tushinsky-Fox
    3. Romina Ben-Elyaho
    4. Alisa Noel Kerr
    5. Daniel DeMaria
    5 lawyer answers

    Since you have so many pressing issues you should retain a new family law attorney as soon as possible and get things moving again. The court system is really slow so if you continue to delay retaining new counsel you may get further in the hole.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. How do I divorce in Nevada, when I live in California?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Howard M Lewis
    2. Alisa Noel Kerr
    2 lawyer answers

    You can divorce him in CA. When you file for divorce you usually get temporary spousal support orders (if he can afford it) until alimony is determined.

  3. Divorce court in alameda county ca does court need the form 150 (income and expenses disclosure) to complete divorce process?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Tina Tran
    3. Alisa Noel Kerr
    3 lawyer answers

    True. It is required to complete the divorce more hoop to jump through.

  4. I'm in a domestic partner relationship. Want to change my last name. How can I do that without going to court?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. John Noah Kitta
    2. Richard Forrest Gould-Saltman
    3. Alisa Noel Kerr
    3 lawyer answers

    If you are not yet a registered domestic partnership you can change your last name on the registration form. Or you need to go through the court process.