Danielle Nelisse takes a personal interest in her clients and knows each one by first name. Her law offices are in San Diego, California, but her clients reside all over the world. She shares the same goal as her clients: their safety.
Attorney Nelisse counsels multinational corporations, educational institutions, hospitals, smaller employers and individuals on immigration matters including permanent residence, labor certifications, temporary work visas, NAFTA issues and employment eligibility verification requirements. Her experience includes the following:
- Representing multinational corporations in securing the transfer of key foreign personnel into the United States under appropriate work visas such as the L visa.
- Representing universities and colleges in connection with securing work authorizations for foreign faculty members.
- Representing health care facilities in securing employment of foreign physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Representing animal hospitals and clinics in connection with securing work authorizations for veterinarians and specialist veterinarians.
- Representing foreign nationals who wish to reside in America using investment strategies, such as E-2 and EB5 visas.
- Securing Labor Condition Applications from the Department of Labor for positions under H-1B, TN and E-3 work authorizations.
- Assisting clients in compliance with pertinent immigration regulations for employment verification and in I-9 audits.
- Assisting clients involved in mergers and acquisitions to assure compliance with immigration regulations.
- Assisting clients with family immigration matters, including green card through marriage, I-751 Petitions and obtaining citizenship through naturalization.
Photos and Videos