My legal practice is dedicated to maximizing the value and security of my clients' intellectual property. I work closely with a wide-range of clients from large corporations to start-up companies and entrepreneurs across a range of industries to:
• formulate and implement intellectual property development and protection strategies that are tailored to each client's stage of development and business objectives;
• litigate patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and related cases on behalf of clients before federal courts, state courts, administrative bodies, and arbitration associations;
• draft and prosecute patent applications;
• perform trademark selection and registration;
• assess intellectual property portfolios;
• evaluate technology licenses;
• carry out patent reexamination and patent appeal initiatives;
• conduct due diligence; and
• advise clients on the rapidly developing law of the Internet.
I have worked with various technologies relating to telecommunications, the Internet, medical devices, optics, data compression, network architectures, circuit design, robotics, clean technology, MEMS technology, fluidic devices, consumer electronics, computer software and hardware, predictive mathematical models and mechanical devices.
I’m a member of the State Bar of California and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, and before the United States Patent & Trademark Office.