John Francis Brady’s Answers

John Francis Brady

San Diego Foreclosure Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Planned bankruptcy or default

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Eric Charles Lewis
    2. John Francis Brady
    3. Gregory Howard Wiley
    4. Stephen M Trezza
    4 lawyer answers

    There is a 90 day presumption period where it is in a creditors favor to challenge the debt or debts. My general recommendation for credit cards is don't use them and if you are going to wait and you should wait more than 90 days, at least pay something to let the creditor know you are not just taking the money and running. If you show some good faith they usually leave you alone. But I do not have all your payment and charging history--so this is only a general recommendation and your case/...

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. Time to file a complaint against a bankruptcy judge in california

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Christine C McCall
    2. Michael Charles Doland
    3. Eric Jerome Gold
    4. John Francis Brady
    4 lawyer answers

    What you should do depends on the circumstances. What did the judge do or not do that you want to complain about? There are several options regarding judicial misconduct--1. you could file a written complaint with the state bar of California;--2. you could file a written complaint with the federal court under judicial misconduct and 3. you could file a written complaint with the chief bankruptcy judge in the central district of California who is located in Los Angeles, CA Judge Peter Carroll....

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

Contact us today for an appointment or consultation.