I have been practicing law in inland Southern California since 1967 and have had my own practice for most of that time. Currently, I am the managing partner at Anderson LeBlanc, APLC, located in beautiful Upland, California.
Our firm is a boutique law firm capable of catering to a wide variety of legal needs: probate, wills and trusts, estate planning, real estate, personal injury, criminal law, civil trials and appeals, and corporate/business law.
I am the former mayor of Upland having served from 1984 to 1988.
Additionally I have served on the Board of Directors for:
(1) Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation for 7 years, serving 3 years as Chairman of the Board;
(2) Board of Directors for the San Antonio Community Hospital for 19 years, serving 5 years as Chairman of the Board;
(3) Police Foundation Board of Directors for approximately 20 years;
(4) Chairman of the Board and founding member of the Board of Directors of the Upland Senior Housing facility; and
(5) Past board member for Boys and Girls Club, YMCA, and past member of Kiwanis.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Licensed since 1968
Hourly ($400/hour), Contingent (33-40%), Fixed (Sometimes), Retainer (Sometimes), Free Consultation (30 minutes)
Cash, Check, Credit Card
|Managing Partner||Anderson LeBlanc, APLC||2014 - Present|
|Managing Partner||Law Offices of Richard G. Anderson||1969 - 2014|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|Upland Police Foundation||Board Member||1995 - Present|
|Upland Senior Housing Facility||Chairman of the Board of Directors||1995 - Present|
|San Antonio Community Hospital||Board Member||1990 - 2010|
|City of Upland||Mayor||1984 - 1988|
|Casa Colina Rehabilitation Centers Board of Directors||Board Member||N/A|
|Upland Kiwanis Club||Member||N/A|
|University of La Verne College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1967|
|University of Southern California||N/A||Inter-year transfer to law school||N/A|