Ryan Christian Stanley’s Answers

Ryan Christian Stanley

Encino Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Should I give recorded statement to my insurer regarding my loaner car from dealership?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Ryan Christian Stanley
    2. Wendy Marie Schenk
    3. Richard Todd Rosenstein
    4. Michael Shemtoub
    5. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    No. As a general rule, you should never give a recorded statement to insurance. Recorded statements are often used as a tactic by insurance companies to find discrepancies in your story and devalue the claim. You should consult with a personal injury attorney directly to discuss the facts of the case and determine a strategic course of action.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. What does the insurance company need to pay in a proposition 213

    Answered about 2 months ago.

    1. Steven Mark Sweat
    2. Jeffrey Shawn Hughes
    3. Arnold William Gross
    4. Michael H Chen
    5. Ryan Christian Stanley
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Essentially everything except damages for "pain and suffering" (i.e. Discomfort). Therefore, all of your medical bills, lost wages, medication expenses, etc., are recoverable.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. My boyfriend got beat up by three gang members in prison, the incident was reported and he wants to file a class action law sui

    Answered about 2 months ago.

    1. Ed Walton
    2. Craig Steven Borison
    3. Jeffrey Shawn Hughes
    4. Ryan Christian Stanley
    5. Ronald Jay Eisenberg
    5 lawyer answers

    A class action is where there are multiple Plaintiffs (like your boyfriend). If your boyfriend wants to sue multiple Defendants (like the gang members), it is a regular lawsuit. With that in mind, the prison guards, the County, and the State may also be defendants. Therefore, your boyfriend may have a Government Claim, which has a statute of limitations of only six months. It is absolutely crucial that you contact a personal injury attorney, like myself, immediately to preserve your boyfriends...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. I got into an auto accident and incurred injuries/damages. I don't have auto insurance and I guess under the financial

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Ara Saroian
    2. Daniel Mark Gilleon
    3. Richard Marc Katz
    4. Peter N Munsing
    5. Rafael Carrillo
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Absolutely, you can make a claim and recover for your money damages. However, you can only recover for your actual monetary losses. This means that you can seek reimbursement of your medical expenses, loss of earnings, loss of earnings capacity, etc. However, you can not recover for your pain and suffering. This is unfortunate because, in these types of cases, pain and suffering damages can comprise a substantial portion of the case. The reason for this limitation is prop 213.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer