Masood-Ur Rahman Khan’s Answers

Masood-Ur Rahman Khan

Pasadena Business Attorney.

Contributor Level 5
  1. I am considering a venture in a cash flow business.

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Masood-Ur Rahman Khan
    1 lawyer answer

    You should check with the California Department of Real Estate.

  2. Was in my fathers business and was involved in a fight

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Masood-Ur Rahman Khan
    1 lawyer answer

    If there is in fact another case against a person who has left the state, the plaintiff has to serve a defendant first. If the plaintiff can't find the defendant to have him served, the judge may allow service by "publication", that is the plaintiff can publish a classified ad "notifying" the defendant of the case. If the plaintiff successfully serves the defendant by publication and the defendant doesn't file an answer, he may be able to get a default judgment against the defendant. Of...

  3. What would happen if i got stopped by the police while driving without a license considering that I'm an illegal immigrant?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. David Nabow Soloway
    2. Masood-Ur Rahman Khan
    2 lawyer answers

    A person driving without a license may most likely be arrested for driving without one. One will need to consult a Georgia criminal attorney to know whether it is a felony or misdemeanor. Local law enforcement may put an immigration hold on your case if it results in arrest, in which case, a person may be subject to removal proceedings. You should consult a local immigration and/or criminal attorney in your area for more specific legal advice.