Christa Renee Haggai’s Answers

Christa Renee Haggai

Los Angeles Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. My friend drove my car and crashed it, who pays?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Kevin Samuel Sullivan
    2. Steven Mark Sweat
    3. Robert Don Fink
    4. A Melissa Johnson
    5. Christa Renee Haggai
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    If you both have insurance, your insurance is the primary policy and will cover the claim. Because you were not driving, it should not change your rates. If she is excluded driver under your policy, then your insurance will not cover. If the damages is greater than your property damage limits, then her insurance will pick up the excess.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. How do i get a small claims judgment removed? Can Creditor remove judgment if willing?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Frank Wei-Hong Chen
    2. Christa Renee Haggai
    2 lawyer answers

    There is no mechanism to "remove" a judgment. However, if you have paid the judgment in full you can file a notice of satisfaction of judgment which will improve your credit rating as well.

  3. When serving interrogatories (admissions, etc.) on the Defendants, do I send the request to their attorney, or to them directly?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Jeannette Charlotte Christine Darrow
    2. Frank Wei-Hong Chen
    3. Christa Renee Haggai
    3 lawyer answers

    If the Defendant is represented by counsel, the discovery request - interrogatories must be served on counsel for the defendant and any other parties/counsel who have appeared in the matter. If they are not answered within the time period allowed by law (30 days if personally served or 35 if served by mail) then you can make a motion to the court compelling them to answer the interrogatories. You can not serve interrogatories on non-parties. You can serve a deposition subpoena requiring them...


    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    2. Craig A. Post
    3. Brian C. Pascale
    4. Yefim Rubinov
    5. Christa Renee Haggai
    5 lawyer answers

    I am not sure from the information that you provided us that the school is not at fault. I think any of us would need more information to adequately answer your questions with a yes or no response. I would consult an attorney who can evaluate your case after providing more information and conducting some initial investigation. What is more, you need to be very care to act quickly as there as some strict time lines in filing a lawsuit. Good luck.