Not yet reviewed
Having worked with Schorr Law, APC throughout law school, Mr. Ouziel has obtained meticulous training, under the guidance of the firm’s attorneys, with regards to the methods used by the firm in obtaining positive results for clients. Mr. Ouziel joined Schorr Law, APC as a summer associate in 2011 and returned in the summer of 2012. Upon the completion of his law school education, Mr. Ouziel was offered a position at Schorr Law and returned to Los Angeles. Mr. Ouziel is licensed to practice law in California.
Mr. Ouziel’s practice currently focuses on real estate litigation and civil litigation. Since joining Schorr Law, Mr. Ouziel’s accomplishments include:
· Obtaining a judgment in excess of $100,000.00 for fraud and negligence per se within his first couple months of practice;
· Obtaining a quiet title judgment in a lawsuit involving property worth in excess of $700,000;
· Drafting a testamentary trust holding real estate and cash proceeds estimated to be worth well in excess of $400,000;
· Securing a voluntary dismissal by the opposing party in a commercial unlawful detainer dispute over property worth approximately $500,000; and
· Obtaining a positive settlement in client’s favor in landlord tenant dispute involving a large Beverly Hills Property rented to a member of the entertainment industry.
Mr. Ouziel received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from California State University of Northridge. Mr. Ouziel received his Juris Doctorate from Washington and Lee University School of Law, where he actively participated in moot court competitions. Mr. Ouziel has also obtained a certificate from the Fairfield Center for completing a training course in mediation.
Prior to obtaining his legal education, Mr. Ouziel worked in the public relations industry, both as an independent consultant and at a boutique firm specializing in technology. Mr. Ouziel has also spent time in the business world, where he co-owned and managed a successful Los Angeles business.
Free consultation (30 minutes)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Merit Scholar||Washington and Lee University School of Law||2012|
|Merit Scholar||Washington and Lee University School of Law||2011|
|Merit Scholar||Washington and Lee University School of Law||2010|
|Associate||Schorr Law, APC||2013 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Los Angeles Jewish Bar Association||Member||2015 - Present|
|Association of Business Trial Lawyers||Member||2015 - Present|
|Los Angeles County Bar Association||N/A||2014 - Present|
|American Bar Association||N/A||2013 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Member||2013 - Present|
|Quiet Title Fraud||Helped obtain a judgment for quiet title and fraud in a lawsuit involving property worth in excess of $700,000.|
|Commercial Unlawful Detainer||Helped secure a voluntary dismissal by the opposing party in a commercial unlawful detainer dispute over property worth approximately $500,000|
|See all legal cases|
|Washington & Lee Univ SOL||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2013|
|California St Univ Northridge||Journalism and Mass Communication||BA - Bachelor of Arts||2008|