• Litigation attorney specializing in international and domestic subrogation law in the Western US and South and Central America.
• Responsible attorney for cases involving commercial loss sites including refineries, manufacturing plants, industrial development, wild fire, catastrophe and large scale private property.
• Lead attorney for all aspects of litigation commencing with loss investigation, subrogation analysis, litigation commencement, depositions of key and expert witnesses and representation at trial.
• Licensed in California, Nevada, the District of Columbia and the United States District Court for the Central District of California and Nevada (pending).
• Responsible attorney for loss sites in Central and South America, as well as other US and foreign jurisdictions.
• Fluent in Spanish and Italian languages, conversational French and Armenian.
Specialties:Immigration, Civil and Business Litigation; Entertainment Contracts, Real estate transactions, contract negotiation, breach of contract, collections, lien removals, securities, UCC and Secured Transactions, title.
Languages spoken: Italian, Spanish, Armenian
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Partner||Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP||2013 - Present|
|Associate||Denenberg Tuffley & Jamieson||2012 - 2013|
|Attorney||Stefano G. Formica, A Professional Law Corporation||2010 - 2012|
|Associate||Carroll, Kelly, Trotter Franzen & McKenna||2007 - 2010|
|General Litigation Attorney||Stefano G. Formica||2005 - 2007|
|George Washington University National Law Center||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2005|
|University of California - Los Angeles||Political Science||BA - Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude||2002|