Matthew H Green’s Answers

Matthew H Green

Tucson Immigration Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. What should I do after getting arrested and receiving a marijuana DUI?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Matthew H Green
    2. Craig S Orent
    3. Steven W Zachary
    4. William A. Jones Jr.
    5. Michael Lawrence Doyle
    5 lawyer answers

    You have been charged with a "Drug DUI" pursuant to A.R.S. Sec. 28-1381(A)(1) and, most likely will be under A.R.S. Sec. 28-1381 (A)(3). And, although it's possible that you could be found guilty for having an illegal drug or metabolite in your system at the time of driving, there are many requirements that the law and the police officers' own policies and procedures demand for the evidence to be admissible and persuasive. A qualified DUI defense attorney will know how to evaluate whether...

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Immigration question regarding ICE and the removal procedure?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Alicia Marie Heflin
    2. Javier G Pineda
    3. Matthew H Green
    4. J Charles Ferrari
    5. Wendy Rebecca Barlow
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    The answer is yes - ICE can just come and pick up an immigrant who is status and detain that immigrant, but only if ICE has a validly issued, and served, charging document (Notice to Appear), or warrant. The likelihood of your loved one even receiving a Notice to Appear in the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR or "Immigration Court") depends primarily on whether you are considered to be an "enforcement priority." The Department of Homeland Security has guidelines to determine who...

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. If a illiegal immigrant got deported but all her kids where born in the united states ..what can we do about this ?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Alexander Joseph Segal
    2. Giacomo Jacques Behar
    3. Anu Gupta
    4. Kevin Lawrence Dixler
    5. Matthew H Green
    5 lawyer answers

    Although it is true that, in order for mother to get a green card through her child, the kid must be 21 years old, there may be other options, depending on 1) how long the mother had lived in the U.S. before she was removed, 2) whether her removal was based on a formal order of deportation or a voluntary departure, 3) whether any other family members had ever submitted a petition on her behalf, or listed her as a derivative beneficiary on another petition, 4) her immigration history, and 5) her...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer