Robert F Clarke’s Answers

Robert F Clarke

Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 5
  1. Do you think it really matters what type of attorney a person retains in a personal injury situation?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Ilya Demetrios Frangos
    2. Frederick Joseph Sette
    3. Malosack Berjis
    4. David B Pittman
    5. Randall Richard Sevenish
    6. ···
    21 lawyer answers

    You should look for a personal injury lawyer with specific experience litigating brain injury cases, particularly on behalf of minors. If the carrier does not come around and discuss a reasonable settlement, you will want a specifically experienced lawyer to take your child's case to trial. I wish the best for your child and your family.

    21 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Should I get a personal injury attorney or try to negotiate with Geico myself?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. John M Curtin
    2. Leigh Anne Timiney
    3. Bruce M Squire
    4. Kevin M Garrison
    5. Mark John Caruso
    6. ···
    22 lawyer answers

    You should retain an experienced personal injury and not deal with GEICO on your own. Your loved ones will be best served with competent representation. GEICO is not on your side and will look for every advantage over you. Don't give it that chance.

    11 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Can I get pain and suffering for accident that happened at work caused by third party?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Robert F Clarke
    2. Timothy Leo Bowden
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Andrew Daniel Myers
    5. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    If the third party was on the clock for a different employer then you should be able to pursue that third party and his/her employer. If the third party was a co-employee, then you are likely barred from suing your co-employee. Robert F. Clarke Clarke Law Offices 3001 East Camelback Road, Suite 145 Phoenix, Arizona, 85016 (602) 952-3232 (T) (602) 952-3233 (F)

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. Do I have a case ? I fractured my jaw on a mechanical bull?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Adam C Kent
    2. Glenn Tadaomi Honda Jr.
    3. David J Don
    4. Robert F Clarke
    5. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    The combination of the release and you and your husband riding together make this a tough case. There could be some liability because the operator possibly should have refused to allow you and your husband to ride together, but a jury is likely to put most of the fault on you. The case could be expensive and even a favorable recovery may not justify the costs and time necessary. You may wish to consult an attorney to get a complete understanding of your rights.

    5 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Hello, I'm writing as I am a dialysis patient who has recently suffered personal injury.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. David J Don
    2. Robert F Clarke
    3. Frederick J. Moore III
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Bruce M Squire
    5 lawyer answers

    I am sorry to hear about your experience and injuries. Sounds like you have quite a bit going on as a result of this event with the police and there are likely to be several legal issues to consider. You should discuss this matter with a qualified personal injury lawyer as soon as you are able. I would be pleased to meet with you. I do not charge for the initial consultation and, if I am able to help you with this matter, my fees are contingent on the outcome....

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. Do I need lawyer

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Mark A Kille
    2. Kevin M Garrison
    3. Leigh Anne Timiney
    4. John M Curtin
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    Your wife has suffered a significant injury and I hope the best for her. I believe you do need a competent injury attorney and suggest that you retain one before having any dealings with the liability investigations. The goal of anyone who may be responsible for your wife's injuries is to minimize or eliminate their own culpability while blaming your wife or you for the injuries. Make the culpable parties deal with your lawyer. Best of luck to both of you and a successful recovery for your wife.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. Is it possible to revisit a divorce property settlement agreement after 5 years? Is it worth it?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Patrick S Sampair
    2. Alexander Stephen Fasching
    3. Robert F Clarke
    3 lawyer answers

    It is unlikely that the economic downturn would entitle you to a modification of the property settlement agreement. Child support is a separate obligation and should be paid independent of any other provisions in a property settlement agreement. You may be able to enforce this provision irrespective of your ability to pay down the propertry settlement obligation. To get a clear understanding of your legal rights/responsibilities you should contact a family law lawyer.

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  8. How do I find an attorney to speak with about about filing charges against another attorney for not doing his job?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. John M Curtin
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos
    4. Robert F Clarke
    5. Timothy Leo Bowden
    5 lawyer answers

    While your attorney's general experience may be that some judges will reduce a restitution order, what you agree to pay will likely be what you must pay. I'm not sure why your attorney would feel confident that the judge would reduce your restitution order at all let alone to the tune of $37,500. Regarding your lawyer's conduct, you can report him to the State Bar of Arizona and if it is determined that he has violated one of our ethical rules, he could be sanctioned which could include...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  9. How do i make my divorce go faster, its been since march.

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Patrick S Sampair
    2. Robert F Clarke
    3. Jennifer Mauet Raczkowski
    3 lawyer answers

    First, I need to know where he filed. If in Nevada, you may need to cointact a Nevada lawyer to learn what the rules are, including waiting periods. If in Maricopa County, a petition filed in March should have been concluded by now. If he filed in Maricopa County, do you have your case number? If so, you can check the status with the court website. Depending on answers to the foregoing, we may want to file a separate petition in Maricopa County (if he filed in Nevada) or you may want to...