also known as Summer Woodson Berg
• Represent clients in all phases of acquisition, finance, management, disposition, zoning and development of commercial and residential properties, including drafting leases, purchase agreements, loan documents, contracts and easements, conducting due diligence and facilitating closings.
• Draft entity organization documents and develop strategies for new and existing entities to achieve management and ownership goals; counsel clients on new laws affecting certain industries and operations.
• Act as general counsel to several companies in New York and Colorado with general business and contract matters.
• Provide a full range of litigation and conflict resolution services for clients, including litigation of cases before New York, Colorado, California, Arizona state and federal courts, mediating, arbitrating, and facilitating favorable settlements.
• Trusts, Estates and Probate: assist clients with their trusts and estate planning goals, ranging from small to multi-million dollar estates; represent beneficiaries and heirs who want to protect their interests during the administration of the estate of a deceased; advise and represent fiduciaries and family members serving as conservators, guardians, personal representatives, trustees or agents under durable powers of attorney; probate litigation for parties contesting or defending a will or a trust.
• Represent lenders in making loans, including review, negotiation and drafting of loan documents and security agreements, due diligence and collections.
• Represent limited service hotel groups in connection with acquisitions, financing, development, license/franchise agreements and disposition of limited service hotels around the country.
Hourly ($250/hour), contingent (20-40%)
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Harlan Scholar||Center for Real Estate Studies||N/A|
|Associate||Troutman Sanders||2007 - 2010|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Arizona State University Student Government||Senator||N/A|
|Interdisciplinary College Council||Executive Council||N/A|
|The Buddy Program||Board Member Leadership Development Board||N/A|
|New York Law School Law Review||Editor||N/A|
|Robyn Frankel v. Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Palo Alto Foundation Medical||Jury Verdict for Plaintiff|
|See all legal cases|
|Arizona State University||Business & Political Science||BIS||N/A|
|New York Law School||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||N/A|