Yes, there is a Denver area (including Boulder) attorney you can talk to, who understands what you want, who is interested in you and your business, who promptly returns your phone calls and emails, and who knows how to get results. You have found that attorney. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR DUI, YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY. We are dedicated to DUI defense and will work with you on payments. It is free to fill out our interview form, it is free to call and talk to us and it is free to come in and meet.
Who is Jim Forslund?
* He is a member in good standing with the National College of DUI Defense, 1997-2006.
* He holds the highest learning honors (a Phi Beta Kappa Key) from the University of Colorado at Boulder, with a degree with Distinction in Mathematics.
* In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a Masters of Divinity) from the Iliff School of Theology, Denver.
* He has been helping people save their licensees and their freedom for over 18 years.
* He is admitted to practice before both Colorado and the Federal Courts and is a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar.
* He was in the Army Security Agency, receiving extensive training in electronics, and held two security clearances. He spent 21 month at the 177th ASA Company in Korea.
* He spends over 20 hours per month researching the latest cases, legal treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk driving defense allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DUI defense at all times..
* He graduated from the University of Denver Law School in 1979 and was admitted to the Colorado Bar in that same year. Many attorneys must take the bar exam more than one time to pass
* He has never been disciplined by the State Bar.
* He is doggedly independent, and believes in challenging everything for his clients' defense to be successful.
* As a matter of course, he is ready to fight your case by bombarding the District Attorney with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative evidence, photographs, witness testimony, videos, defense experts, essential cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses, and, of course, your testimony.
* Clients come from across Colorado and from other states to retain his services. He focuses on cases in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, and Jefferson counties. Mr. Pareja covers Larimer and Weld counties
* DUI Help Member