Skip to main content
Abel Izaguirre

Abel Izaguirre’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I have my record expunged or sealed if I plead guilty on a crime and was incarcerated.

    they were class a misdemeanors and were over four years ago . And I haven't been arrested since one was a misdemeanor assault the other is interference with an emergency call

    Abel’s Answer

    No, if result was a final conviction.

    See question