Beatriz Trillos Ballerini is the principal and founder of the Trillos-Ballerini Law Firm, PC. The firm is dedicated to the practice of immigration law. In her private practice, Attorney Trillos Ballerini handles a variety of immigration and nationality matters, with special focus and extensive experience on temporary work visas, investor visas, labor certifications, visas for individuals with extraordinary ability, executive/manager transferees, student issues and other employment based immigration. Her firm also handles a wide range of family based immigration including hardship waivers and naturalization representation.
She has presented at the International Bar Association Annual Meeting, Immigration Law Section, AILA Texas Conferences and is a frequent speaker on local and national Univision (Spanish language national network) on immigration law issues. Attorney Trillos Ballerini is a native Spanish speaker, fluent in Italian and conversant in French.
2014 Selected by Super Lawyers for Rising Star Super Lawyer Award & Texas Monthly Super Lawyer Edition
Professional Licenses and Legal Community Involvement
• Admitted to the State Bar of Texas
• Admitted to U.S. District Court of Southern District of Texas
• Admitted U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
• Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
• Member of the State Bar Immigration and Nationality Law Section and Charter Member
• Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Conferences and Speaking Engagements
• Past Speaker 2014 AILA Texas Spring Conference, "Fundamentals of Employment Based Immigrant Sponorship, Labor Certification through Permanent Residence" Dallas Texas
• Past Speaker 2014 Italy America Chamber of Commerce of Texas "US Business Visas for Italian Nationals"
• Past Speaker 2013 AiLA Texas Spring Conference, "H-1B Cap & Alternative Options", South Padre Island, Texas
• Past Speaker 2012 AILA Fall Joint Chapter Conference – Texas and Midsouth, "Running a Law Practice Running you into the Ground?", New Orleans, Louisiana
• Texas/Oklahoma/New Mexico Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (Conference Program Chair 2012 & Speaker)
• Past Speaker International Bar Association Annual Meeting, Immigration Law Section, October 2010, Vancouver, Canada
• Local Coordinator, 2014-present, American Immigration Council "Creative Writing Contest"
•Member of the Houston Bar Association
• Member of the Hispanic Bar Association
• Member of the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce of Texas
• General Counsel to the General Consulate of Italy, Houston, Texas