Jeffrey David Parker’s Answers

Jeffrey David Parker

Temple Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Revoction of probation

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Jim Mitchell Medley
    2. Stephen A. Gustitis
    3. Tab Eugene Lawhorn
    4. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones
    5. Jeffrey David Parker
    5 lawyer answers

    The best answer I can give you is to hire an attorney in the location where you were placed on probation. The reason for that is because local counsel knows the local procedures best, and can therefore properly advise you. I say that because I am a board certified criminal defense attorney based in Bell County, Texas and it does not appear from your question that you are on probation for a case which originated in Bell County. Therefore, any answer I could give you about how Bell County...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Military member not stationed in TX but who is a resident and regestered vehicle owner, recives a no state inspection ticket?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey David Parker
    1 lawyer answer

    As an attorney based in the same county as Fort Hood, I see this situation often. The answer is that if the motor vehicle is operated on State of Texas roads, the vehicle must have a valid state inspection.

  3. New charges with a pending case from 2 years ago

    Answered over 5 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey David Parker
    1 lawyer answer

    First, the owner cannot issue a warrant; only a judge can issue an arrest warrant. Secondly, if no arrest warrant has been issued, and you have not yet been arrested; then you are not currently being charged. Thirdly, a judge should only issue a warrant charging you with a crime if the judge believes a criminal offense has actually occurred. To be found guilty of criminal mischief, a jury would have to find that you intentionally or knowingly damaged or destroyed tangible property...