Back to David’s Profile

David Warren Wynne’s Answers

David has answered 5 questions

  • Family problems

    Asked by a user in Fort Worth, TX - over 2 years ago.

    You need to talk to an adult about your situation! Find a teacher or counselor you trust and share with them what you are going through. You might also consider calling the edna Gladney Center in Ft....

  • Is there anything that says the custodial parent must provide the kids with a bedroom?

    Asked by a user in San Antonio, TX - over 2 years ago.

    No, but it is certainly a factor for the court to consider when determining a change in custody. You should contact a good family law attorney in your local area and discuss your options. When...

  • Help

    Asked by a user in Houston, TX - over 3 years ago.

    Your attorney gave you good advice and you took the deal. Now you want a do-over. Doesnt work that way friend. Quit bad mouthing and second guessing your attorney and move on.

  • How do we get perjury filed against someone in child custody case?

    Asked by a user in Fort Worth, TX - over 3 years ago.

    You should get a copy of the transcript and forward it to the Criminal District Attorney's Office. Unfortunately, I doubt they will prosecute.

  • I gave an a lawyer a check on Jan 31 2013 to file for divorce and she has not cashed it or returned calls. Is this the norm??

    Asked by a user in Edgewater, FL - about 2 years ago.

    That is veru unuaual and you should go to her office and see what has happened. You should also consider finding another attorney to help you with your divorce and to find out what happened to your...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer