Andrew Fair Kirkendall’s Answers

Andrew Fair Kirkendall

Dallas Defective and Dangerous Products Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Hello I am looking for attorney in Houston or TX who has the time to help with an auto acc/ personal injury and is not too busy

    Answered 12 months ago.

    1. Paula Brown Sinclair
    2. Daryl L. Derryberry
    3. Andrew Fair Kirkendall
    4. David Herman Hirsch
    5. L. Vincent Ramunno Jr.
    5 lawyer answers

    Thanks for your question. My best advice is for you to contact an auto accident attorney and request a case review. Most attorneys in Houston will provide this service free of charge. A review will allow you to go over the details of your case and discuss any fees your attorney will charge if you are awarded compensation. I recommend you take action as soon as possible, since eyewitness memories can fade and other evidence your attorney may need to gather might no longer be available.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer


    Answered 12 months ago.

    1. Bryan David Fisher
    2. Kevin Rindler Madison
    3. Daragh John Carter
    4. Gregory S. Baumgartner
    5. Daryl L. Derryberry
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    The statute of limitations on personal injury claims in Texas is two years. Your question doesn't state how long it has been since your accident took place, but if it occurred within the last two years, you still have time to put your case forward. I recommend you contact an experienced and qualified auto accident attorney in Houston to have a full case review. This will help you understand what kind of compensation you may be entitled to, and how likely you are to win your case.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. If a passenger in a car accident leaves the scene of an accident in Texas Can they be charged for not rendering aid

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. Deepali Meenu Walters
    2. Richard Kurt Arbuckle
    3. Andrew Fair Kirkendall
    4. Richard Todd Rosenstein
    5. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    5 lawyer answers

    Texas law states that the driver of the vehicle must remain at the scene of an accident, but passengers are not necessarily required to do so. This is a tragic situation, but do you have reason to believe the passenger could have helped save the life of the deceased? Did you speak to police who attended the wreck? If so, did you mention that someone had left the scene? Do you believe they were aware that there had been another person in the car? Police may need to interview the second occupant...

  4. Can i sue my doctor for let a surgical clip on me causing chronic pain

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. David Ian Schoen
    2. Bryan David Fisher
    3. Dennis Vincent Yacobozzi II
    4. Daragh John Carter
    5. Richard Kurt Arbuckle
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    I’m sorry to hear about your situation. Have you spoken to your doctor about your chronic pain? Have you raised your concerns about a surgical clip being left behind after surgery? In many cases it surgical clips are purposely left in place to support the structures inside your body, and chronic pain or side effects can be caused by another condition. My advice is to speak with your doctor, or if you believe you have a case against this person, you should seek professional advice from a medical...

  5. Ive been having major back issues ever since I had my 2nd child 5 mos ago, the anesthesiologist stuck me twice for the epidural

    Answered 12 months ago.

    1. Daniel Lee O'Neil
    2. Andrew Fair Kirkendall
    3. Josh P Tolin
    4. David Ian Schoen
    4 lawyer answers

    Thank you for your question. Without knowing the specifics of your situation it is difficult to know whether you have a case against your medical provider. I would suggest you contact a personal injury attorney in Houston that specializes in medical malpractice, and go over the details of your case. Most attorneys will provide a case review free of charge. Good luck.