* Representing employees who have been unlawfully terminated, harassed, or retaliated against;
* Defending employees against allegations of unfair competition, breach of non-compete agreements, etc;
* Defending small businesses against claims brought by current or former employees;
* Advising employees on employment agreements, severance agreements, resignation letters, and other workplace documents;
* Advising employees and employers about their rights and responsibilities in the workplace.
Ms. Tremain has argued in the district courts of Dallas, Collin, Denton and Hunt Counties; the county courts of Dallas County and the Federal District Courts in Dallas. She has tried cases in the Dallas County district courts and the Dallas County federal courts. Further, she has participated in appeals to the 8th and 5th Circuit Federal Courts of Appeals and the Texas Court of Appeals, Fifth District.