Brycelyn Johnson’s Answers

Brycelyn Johnson

Oklahoma City Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. What do I need to prove a fall in a casino

    Answered 10 months ago.

    1. Brycelyn Johnson
    2. Zaheer A Shah
    3. David Herman Hirsch
    4. Anthony Bettencourt Cameron
    4 lawyer answers

    Your best option is to contact a personal injury lawyer immediately. They can help you better evaluate your case and if they are unable to help they may know a lawyer who is experienced with tribal courts they can refer. I'm always willing to listen and see if I can help.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I payed $4000.00 on a new vehicle. today they denied my credit. will i get my down payment back?

    Answered 10 months ago.

    1. Kevin H. Pate
    2. Brycelyn Johnson
    3. Kendra L. A. Stephen
    3 lawyer answers

    Our firm has looked into auto fraud within dealerships, it is hard to know without reviewing your paperwork specifics of your case. If you would like to discuss some of the issues please feel free to reach out to a local Oklahoma attorney.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  3. What type of lawyer do I need to sue the hospital for overdose of epidural medical, leaving me with sciatic nerve damage?

    Answered 10 months ago.

    1. Brycelyn Johnson
    2. Remington Way Fang
    3. Julia E. Simmons
    4. Tara Candela RN
    4 lawyer answers

    You need to talk with a lawyer as soon as possible, medical malpractice & your pain and suffering need to be addressed. I do offer a free consultation and would have no problem sitting down with you and hearing the details to give you a recommendation.