5.0 stars 6 totalWrite a review
Posted by Scott
I have know Mark Hampton for over 20 years....He has represented me on my business transactions for over 8 years, and has always put 110% energy and effort into everything he has done for me....I also find Mark to be a man of great integrity.
Posted by a Criminal Defense client
Mark Hampton has become the best criminal defense attorney in Arkansas and is the standard by which all others are currently judged. A rare combination of intellect, street smarts and a fierce competitive edge, Mark defends with a vigor and compassion largely unseen in today's courthouse. He is a skillful pre-trial negotiator, masterful courtroom strategist and his ability to bond with a jury is a thing of beauty. He represented me when my life and freedom were on the line, negative publicity rampant and initially retained counsel inept and uninterested. He took over and stuck with me, never gave up even when my spirits were at their lowest and was a dear friend when all was said and done. Mark is a throwback to the days when lawyers were true professionals and respected members of their communities; an advocate willing to take on any cause regardless of the consequences he might suffer personally. Atticus Finch comes to mind and Mr. Hampton is more than worthy of the comparison. Perry Mason, F. Lee Bailey, Mark Hampton-each in his time unquestionably the best of the best.
Posted by Wendy
I invented and patented a fitness product that had worldwide distribution. A distributor in Pennsylvania took $100,000 worth of product, ignored its contractural obligations and held the inventory hostage essentially daring me to sue. I didn't know anyone in a state more than 1,000 miles from home but found my way to Mr. Hampton through the recommendation of another attorney. He took up my cause, found local counsel to assist him and move for his admission to the federal court in Philadelphia, showed a bunch of elite grey suits from the east coast that he was neither impressed or intimidated by their inflated egos and phony pedigrees and not only got them to back off but my equipment returned. Total vindication and victory.
Posted by Burt
I have known Mark for about a quarter of a century. During that time he has become a good friend. I also refer potential clients to him.
I do so in large part because I get such strong thanks and gratitude from those who ultimately selct Mark as their attorney. I have often been told that Mark is different than most lawyers. He seems to really care about his clients. He takes time with them. He accepts calls 24/7 from folks who are in a bind and want to speak with someone, their lawyer.
Several years ago I referred a large national group to Mark who were seeking counsel. At the time there was a possibility of criminal charges along with the numerous civil actions. Once Mark got involved things began to get better. It was this case that convinced me that Mark has a special touch, that Mark is just plain good as an attorney. Now I regularly sends friends to him if they need a good lawyer, if they need someone who will fight for them. That's what he does. He fights for his clients every day. Because of this, because he actually cares about his clients, I will continue to recommend Mark as long as he maintains his practice.
Several years ago I read an interesting line supposedly written by famed attorney Melvin Belli, it goes, "A lawyer's performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts." My retort is that Mr
Belli never met Mark Hampton. If he had done so he might have adjusted his ratios a bit.
God Bless Mark Hampton
Posted by Jeannie
Mark is someone that is always there for you when you need them and is very diligent and knowledgable. I would not want anyone else defending me.
Posted by a Criminal Defense client
Mark Hampton was referred to me by a former Arkansas Supreme Court Justice who had nothing but good things to say about his work ethic, but also his character. Mr. Hampton took on my extremely complicated case and worked incredible hard on it. He we extremely fair with his billing and determined the perfect strategy in defending me--even in a very one-side court. I offer my highest recommendation for Mr. Hampton as not only capable, but caring. He gets an A+ rating.