MY FIRM’S MISSION STATEMENT — IT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL STANDARD STATEMENTS BY MANY PERSONAL INJURY FIRMS OR LAWYERS.
“We care about you”. Do you really think any law firm would advertize or have a mission statement that they don’t care! Here is another interest tag line.
“Experienced and Professional” I have never seen an ad or mission statement that we have no experience and we are unprofessional. For Pete’s sake, lawyers are all professionals licensed by the Missouri Bar. Likewise you will see words such as “aggressive”, “compassionate” “serious” or statements such as “no recovery – no fee”, “we can help”, “Quality Legal Representation” and of course the always “free initial consultation”.
Every person and every case are different. There is no cookie cutter method of handling personal injury cases. I know that there are hundreds of lawyers in the metropolitan area who “handle personal injury cases”
Our goal is to provide you with the most information possible to help you understand how the system works and if you choose to hire my firm to advise you and keep you informed throughout the process. We want to make certain you have all the information to make the right decisions for you and or your family starting with the basics:
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How do I hire the right lawyer?
- Can I settle my property damage claim separately from my injury claim?
- Do I need a lawyer for my property damage claim?
- Should I talk to the other guy’s insurance adjuster?
- Should I let them record a statement?
- Should I give them the names of the doctor’s and hospitals where I was treated?
- Should I sign medical authorizations to let the other guy’s insurance company?
- Should I notify my insurance company?
It has happened to me and my family:
- My father was killed by a young driver who was under the influence of alcohol when I was 21. The horrific damage and effects of that accident are damaging my family today, as you read this message. The accident happened 39 years ago. I know what happens when a loved one and a bread winner is killed at the hands of a negligent driver.
- My daughter was involved in a terrible accident wherein she sustained bilateral skull fracture and a traumatic brain injury. While my daughter is doing remarkably well, I watched first hand as she struggled to recover regain some control of her life. I know what it is like to watch a loved one struggle to rebuild her life.
- I myself have been injured on the job and suffered a ruptured disc. I had surgery and went through weeks of physical therapy. I know what it is like to be injured, lose time from work and struggle to regain your strength and career.