For over 25 years Bruce Ratcliffe has been building upon a solid foundation of criminal jury trial eperience.
- a former assistant state’s attorney in Cook County,
- a former assistant public defender in Champaign County,
- the former Public Defender of Piatt County,
- the former (appointed) State’s Attorney of DeWitt County,
- a former Director for the Illinois Attorney General,
- a special defense attorney appointed by the court,
- a special prosecutor appointed by the court, and,
- since 1996, a Professor of Criminal Law and Procedure,
Parkland College, Champaign Illinois.
The lawyer you choose does make a difference. Experience counts!