What sets me apart from other attorneys:
1. I care about my clients and want them to come out of this process with more than just a legal document. I want to help them gain insight and perspective along the way and make the journey through the legal system as painless as possible.
2. I’m never too busy for you. While I do need to have time for my family, I have responded to emails on holidays and weekends simply because I had noticed a client email on my phone. If my spending 10 minutes answering a question on Friday night at 10pm will keep you from stressing out until Monday, then I’m happy to do it whenever I can.
3. You catch more flies with honey, but sometimes you just need to smack 'em with a newspaper. I do my best to keep things friendly with the other party and their attorney as long as possible because that is the best and most effective way to solve problems. However, because I care about my clients, I don’t tolerate them being taken advantage of and will fight tooth and nail if that’s what’s required to protect them.
4. I spend far more time on your case than shows up on your bill because I believe in billing you for the value of the services I provide, not the length of time it takes for me to complete a task. If I spend an hour rewriting an email that should have taken 15 minutes to write, then you get billed for 15 minutes.
5. I do all of the work myself. The more expensive and prestigious your attorney, the more likely that most of the work is being done by paralegals or junior associates. When you call, you talk to me. When you need a letter written, I’m the one writing it. It’s not just a form letter that the assistant printed up and signed my name to.
Licensed since 2010
Hourly ($150/hour), Free Consultation (30 minutes)
Cash, Check, Credit Card
Amanda is a straight shooter and gives her clients candid and honest advice. Amanda strives to act in a manner that is consistent with what is in her client's best interest and does not advocate for positions that are costly or harmful. Amanda's greatest asset is her creativity and her willingness to develop creative solutions so that parents can overcome divorce and continue to co-parent and work together for the benefit of the children.
Kristen Bullock Family Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|MN||Authorized to practice||2010||06/29/2015|
|Attorney||Swanberg Law Offices, LLC||2010 - Present|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|Minnesota State Bar Association||N/A||2010 - Present|
|William Mitchell College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2010|
|Minnesota State University, Moorhead||Psychology||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1997|