Charles M. Kronzek’s Answers

Charles M. Kronzek

Lansing Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 5
  1. I have been out of jail for over 10 years and trying to become a Pastor! But it would be nice to have my record expunged!

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Marc R. Lakin
    2. Charles M. Kronzek
    3. Tara E. Nichol
    4. Julie A. Mcdonald
    4 lawyer answers

    Attorney Stephanie Service handles these cases. Call her at 1 800-576-6035.

  2. Can my MIP case be dismissed since the officer didnt give me my ticket at the scene and told us we could leave?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Charles M. Kronzek
    2. Victor Wallace Carmody Jr.
    3. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    3 lawyer answers

    Our firm is located in Michigan. We handle many cases in Jackson. You can phone us at 1 866-766-5245. You can indeed be charged with MIP even though the cop did not hand you a citation. You can read more at:

  3. Aiding and Abetting

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Charles M. Kronzek
    2. Cy M. Abdo
    2 lawyer answers

    Sentencing guidelines in Michigan take many factors into account. It is not possible to accurately answer your question because there are too many unknowns about the case and about the defendant. His lawyer is in the best position to advise about possible penalties. However, you can learn a lot of Michigan's sentencing structure at: