4.0 stars 4 totalReview Richard Pierce
Posted by a client
Our family has known Mr. Pierce for almost 10 years now and up-to-date he and his secretary has been an amazing help for our family with visa/immigration matters. We are very grateful and blessed to get Mr. Pierce help with our immigration matters.
There are several things we could vouch for when it comes for honesty and integrity of his law firm.
1. He truly respects the situation your seeking help with he would do whatever possible to help you in his capacity to resolve or to find solutions for the problem your faced with.
2. Mr. Pierce is very honest upfront what ways he can and cannot help (he will not cheat you like so many other bogus lawyers around the country).
3. Very methodical when documenting and filling to the immigration authorities.
4. Quick to response when sudden situations arise and when we inquire with our questions.
5. Very trustworthy in protecting the privacy.
But most of all he truly does his work with a kind heart in the hopes of helping his clients with his profession which most other attorneys are not.
We would certainly recommend Mr. Pierce with a heart beat. Thanks.
Posted by Julie
If you are in need of any sort of work visa this is the place to go. Everything was clearly explained to me, making the process so much easier. Dealing with the government can be daunting but when you have someone walking you through each step it becomes very simplified.
Posted by Carlos
Mr. Pierce helped me as an adviser and also to prepare all the necessary Paperwork to apply for my Work VISA and a few years later my US Residency.
Posted by a Immigration client
Does not explain fees, charges way more than average, and loses papers. Had to send him files more than once, with the common complaint of him not being great with computers as to why they lose our files. Fees were never explained and you're left not prepared for thousands of dollars being due immediately. Mr. Pierce also does not take the time to properly read what you request, wasting your time, and then bills for that time wasted.