Chad David Engelhardt’s Answers

Chad David Engelhardt

Ann Arbor Medical Malpractice Attorney.

Contributor Level 7
  1. The driver that hit my car had no insurance, I only have PLD. Does he have to pay for my repairs?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Chad David Engelhardt
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Michael Ian Rott
    4. Daniel Paul Buttafuoco
    4 lawyer answers

    You may be able seek up to $500 under the mini-tort statute for your property damage. See this legal guide by Michigan Autolaw expert Tom James.

  2. I want to submit a recording that I took of a doctor, without his knowledge, to the Sate Medical board?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Christine C McCall
    2. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi
    3. Steven Mark Sweat
    4. Chad David Engelhardt
    4 lawyer answers

    Under some State's laws, unconsented recording of conversations constitutes a crime. I am not a California attorney, but a simple Internet search seems to indicate that CA is such a 2 party consent state. You should seek the advice of a qualified medical malpractice attorney.