Chad is a trial attorney that takes pride in representing injured people against insurance companies, hospitals and big companies. He fights to promote safety for all Michigan citizens by standing up for accountability and responsibility. His involvement in numerous cases has resulted in millions of dollars being recovered for his clients.
- families whose loved ones have been killed or injured in hospitals, doctor's offices and nursing homes;
- innocent families who've been hurt in crashes with drunk and negligent drivers;
- people who have been injured in motorcycle accidents;
- people who've been harmed by a medical mistake;
- people who've been harassed or discriminated against;
- people who've been victimized by someone else's crimes or negligence.
Before becoming a trial lawyer, Chad fought for justice and safety as a law enforcement officer with a large police agency for over 12 years, working full-time during college and law school.
He is a proud husband and the active father of three children. When not working, Chad coaches middle school girl's volleyball, mountain bikes, and enjoys Tiger's baseball games.