MaryEllen Kiley Bishop’s Answers

MaryEllen Kiley Bishop

Indianapolis Estate Planning Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. I live in In. and my sister lives in Fl. My brother who owned the house in Fl. passed away and willed the house to my sister.

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. MaryEllen Kiley Bishop
    2. Charles P. Ward
    3. James Allen Hanson
    3 lawyer answers

    You need the advise of a Florida lawyer. This likely would be treated as a gift from your sister. The proper title is a Quitclaim Deed. Seek the advise of a Florida Lawyer.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Will the approve my step parent adoption?

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. Veronica L. Jarnagin
    2. MaryEllen Kiley Bishop
    2 lawyer answers

    You need to talk to an adoption lawyer. Just simply need to proceed properly to get this done.