Based on 2 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by Kathy, a Criminal Defense client,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank Attorney Brandon McClain for his invaluable services. I am sincerely thankful for his kind, compassionate & truly concerned care he has given my case. It was a difficult time for me, but he was always friendly & genuinely concerned about my well-being.
How comforting it has been to know that I was represented by such a skilled, well-informed, ethical and compassionate attorney. Attorney McClain provided brief education of the criminal justice system, and sound well thought thru legal advice. Additional notable strengths Attorney McClain is to be commended for:
- His strong conviction and passion for giving his best effort to my case.
- He worked very hard to satisfy my questions, concerns and request in a timely manner.
- He did not treat my case as if it were “just another case,” Attorney McClain does a commendable job at best representing his clients by “siting on the other side of the desk” in an attempt to get a feel for the client’s stress associated with being wrongly accused.
- Attorney McClain worked quickly to develop a rapport with me in order to learn my strengths and how they could best be utilized positively in the case.
- NO PRESSURE TO PLEA! Attorney McClain took the time on many occasions to explain possible outcomes of a plea vs. going to trial and left the final decision in my hands.
- Prepared for trial in an aggressively enthusiastic manner that is to be commended and replicated!!
Attorney McClain is a brilliant advocate for change and doing what’s right for the best interest of the people he represents. I brag about him to all the people I know & I highly recommend him to all. As a result of his diligence in convincing all involved that I was wrongly accused, my case was dismissed of all charges. I am so blessed and proud to have had Attorney McClain as my attorney!!!
With Kind Regards,
Posted by LeGarrius, a Criminal Defense client,
Attorney McClain was very professional and knowledgeable about my case. I looked to him for advice and trusted his judgment. I would love to have Mr. McClain as an attorney in the future. Mr. McClain kept me informed with my case of which he created repore with me which made me feel comfortable. Mr McClain was very easy to talk to. I would have Mr. McClain as my lawyer anytime I am in need of a good attorney.
Thank you Attorney McClain for your services.