Jeffrey Paul Albert’s Answers

Jeffrey Paul Albert

Dayton Bankruptcy Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. I live in Ohio and my ex who is $10g behind in child support is filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Can he include this in his Chapter7

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. David Eli Larson
    2. Walter C Oney Jr
    3. Mark P. Maciolek
    4. Jeffrey Paul Albert
    5. Matthew Erik Johnson
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    child support is non-dischargeable in bankruptcy. you do not need to take any action as that debt will still be collectible by you. jeff albert, attorney at law

    5 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I'm filing chapter 13 within the next month, can i use my lawyer that works at an area college in which I owe 400 dollars?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Derek R. Caldwell
    2. Jeffrey Paul Albert
    3. Charles Ross Smith III
    4. Dorothy G Bunce
    4 lawyer answers

    you can use any licensed attorney you may choose. the attorney needs to be licensed to practice in your State and in the local bankruptcy court. the lawyer also will need to be able to file all documents through the court electronically using the ECF system. your interests are best served by an attorney who has experience in chapter 13. good luck. jeff albert, attorney at law

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer