You need to consult with an attorney to determine if you need to file a motion to reopen or an apoeal of the denial. These need to be filed within 30 or 33 days of the decision so you should meet with an attorney right away.
You will want to hire an attorney. Your options are to wait for USCIS to send you a Notice of Intent to Revoke or you can file a new I-130 addressing any issues raised by the consulate. It usually takes more than 6 months for USCIS to send the NOIR and it can sometimes take more than a year.
If it has been 8 months since USCIS sent you notice that they have received the petition back from USCIS, you may want to have an attorney check on the petition just to make sure that USCIS hasn't...
You should definitely have a good immigration attorney help you with the E-2, as well as a corporate lawyer with experience working with E-2 applicants. Because the worst-case scenario in this situation is not just being denied the E-2. The worst case scenario in this situation is where the E-2 is denied and you find yourself stuck with a company that you own, but no visa to allow you to be in the US to run it.
The green card is for those people who intend to have the US as their permanent residence. He could get a green card if he is living outside the US, but if his intention is to continue spending the majority of his time outside the US, then he will eventually end up abandoning his permanent residence. I would recommend that you consult with an immigration lawyer to review your fiancé's situation and get an idea of whether it is worth it for you to pursue a green card for him.
I agree with the prior answers. I will also suggest that instead of altering the document to remove numbers, which you definitely shouldn't do, you instead have her bring in the original phone records and either you or her take a highlighter and highlight those numbers that are relevant. Good luck.
I agree with what Luca sais and add that what you can do in the future depends on what happened when you were sent back. Either way you will now need to ibtain a visa from the US consulate to travel to the US. You can no longer use the ESTA Visa Waiver Program. But if you were allowed to withdraw your application for admission and go back home then you should not have a future bar from getting a visa. If you were ordered expeditedly removed then you would have a bar from receiving a visa from...
You cannot speed up the process of bringing her here sooner as a fiance. But you may want to discuss with an experienced immigration attorney whether there are other nonimmigrant visa options that might allow here to come to the US quicker.
Memphis Immigration Lawyer
Siskind Sisser Law Firm
I agree with my collegues and also point out that something doesn't add up with your situation as you exolain it. You should consult with an attorney and have them look at your documents. You may not need an I751. You might only need an I90 or maybe you don't need to file anything at this point.