Adam A. Edwards’s Answers

Adam A. Edwards

Knoxville Class Action Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Can i file Bankcrupsy for being sued for $15,755.44 for a car crash from 2 years ago.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Richard Kurt Arbuckle
    2. L. Maxwell Taylor
    3. Adam A. Edwards
    4. Kevin William Attkisson
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    5 lawyer answers

    Filing bankruptcy would likely stay the litigation....(place it on hold). If you have no lawyer, a judgment is likely to be taken against you, and that could lead to a lien against certain property that you own or wage garnishment. Seeking the advice of a lawyer is advisable.

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Do I have a case against my University for Libel or a case against the University Doctor for Malpractice?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Joseph Peyton Tunstall III
    2. Adam A. Edwards
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Samuel Cohen
    5. John L. Schroeder
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Your case sounds as if it would be difficult to prove. However, it is always a good idea to talk to a local attorney and get a free case evaluation.

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Malpractice claim against we have a case?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. David Ian Schoen
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. John L. Schroeder
    4. Andrew Kyle Thomas
    5. Adam A. Edwards
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    I would tend to agree that the facts warrant an evaluation. Contact and attorney in your state that regularly handles medical malpractice cases.

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. If my defense attorney failed to tall me a family member of his works with the prosecutor of my case, what can I do?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Adam A. Edwards
    2. Jennifer L. Ellis
    2 lawyer answers

    I feel you need to get advice from another criminal defense attorney in your area.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  5. I want to know if I can collect on a judgment that says it was awarded to me and how I can get free legal help?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Mishka L Marshall
    2. C. Andrew Campbell
    3. Adam A. Edwards
    4. Dennis M. Abrams
    4 lawyer answers

    I would start by calling the clerk of the court where the judgment was issued. Although they are not supposed to give legal advice, often times someone at the clerk's office can point you in the right direction in terms of collecting on a judgment.