Posted by Jim
If you are looking for an attorney with the following then Yesner should be your choice.
1) Answers an E mail of about 10 words with,"Do not clutter my Email with questions. If you want questions answered I will need more money." This was my first E Mail to him three weeks after I payed him twice the amount he asked for the initial retainer.
2)Took 6 months to serve the persons we were after that lived 25 miles from his office and only after I found them.
3) Took 8 months to finally go to mediation. On the day of mediation he was 40 min. late. He called our cell while we all sat there to tell us he would be late and charged me for a phone consoltation.
4) When he finally arrived he took out his cell phone and lap top and began texting and messaging his family about Fathers Day. This went on the entire mediation. He was nice enough to keep us informed about his messages.
5) I ended up, after his fee, with about 10% of what we were asking. For two reasons, to get away from him and his seceratary and because he said a there would be a refund of his fee to me.
6) It took a month to get my settlement that he got that day from his office. Then another two weeks to get a very small refund that I had to negotiate with him . He finally sent my refund only after I said I would take my story to the Bar. He said the refund would take a few weeks for me to recieve because he did not have that in his account.
In conclusion I want to say I would never suggest anyone use him neither will the attorney that told me about him.Who by the way apologized for doing so.
Posted by Becky
Shawn Yesner listened completely to my issue on the sale of my house in Clearwater and then he clearly and concisely reviewed my options with me and the course of action based on my decision of which path to follow. I would highly recommend Yesner Law to my friends, family and everyone!
Posted by Terry
I contacted Mr. Yesner through the www.avvo.com. I had several questions regarding a pending judgement for credit card debt solely in my name. I received an email response answering all my question that same day. The plaintiff was successful and did get the judgement for my debt. I was expecting the judgement, but not the court ordered completion of a fact information sheet with my wife's information along with mine. I sent a second email request for additional advice but honestly figured that he would decline to respond except to tell me I needed to agree to enter an agreement with him for legal services and representation. Instead, I received answers again to my questions with this suggestion. Based on potential appointment availability, he asked that we meet either in person or by phone conference to further discuss the fallout from this judgement and then determine if I need to hire him or handle this situation myself. Thank you Mr. Yesner. You have been trustworthy, knowledgeable and through your being very responsive, kept me informed as these events have occurred. No one wants to need an attorney but, should that become necessary, I want you to advise, represent and provide the legal council needed with this situation.
Posted by Artis
We used Shawn just recently and he helped me to his fullest capacity. He is very knowledgeable.
Thank you Shawn
Posted by a Lawsuits & Disputes client
Shawn Yesner has shown me that integrity matters. In an industry where integrity can come into question, Shawn stands tall. He gave me true expectations of my case and has kept me informed of every status change. There have been no surprises. My mind is at ease knowing that Shawn is handling matters.