Keith Adam Warshofsky’s Answers

Keith Adam Warshofsky

Tampa Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Can police use private land to park or hover on?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Andrew Michael Bonderud
    2. Michael R Crosner
    3. Robert Jason De Groot
    4. Keith Adam Warshofsky
    4 lawyer answers

    Yes they can. The only thing that can stop them is if they are on private property and that property owner doesn't want them there...and there is no easement that allows it.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. What to do with an Improper Lane Change Ticket with no civil charge?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Eric J Trabin
    2. Dennis A Lopez
    3. Keith Adam Warshofsky
    4. Joshua Eli Adams
    4 lawyer answers

    No, it does not. The State sets the amount. The clerk will give you the correct amount. Sometimes officers do not put the amount or even the wrong amount. Not fatal to the ticket's validity. Sorry.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. I just got a ticket because failure to change address. Now what?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Craig A. Epifanio
    2. Keith Adam Warshofsky
    3. Michael Adam Haber
    4. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    4 lawyer answers

    It usually takes about a week for the officer to file the ticket and for the clerk to enter it into the system. I would keep checking every few days until it is entered into the system. If it is entered and you were not vigilant to check, your license may end up suspended.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. Is there a time limit to how long a Florida state trooper has to turn in a traffic citation? I think it shouldn't take 2 1/2mths

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Sergio Cruz
    2. Robert Jason De Groot
    3. David P. Gilbert
    4. Keith Adam Warshofsky
    5. Anthony Michael Solis
    5 lawyer answers

    They have five days to file their ticket with the clerk after issuing it to a driver. Some Judges will dismiss for this reason and some do not. Consult an attorney in the county where you received the ticket to see how that jurisdiction handles it.