Back to Marvin’s Profile

Marvin Simon Schulman’s Answers

Marvin has answered 1 question

  • What are my options after a car accident, and pain in my back?

    Asked by a user in Miami, FL - over 1 year ago.

    Regardless of fault, you may be entitled to receive your lost wages and future lost income; as well as all your medical expenses. Whether you are entitled to compensation for pain and suffering,...

    Selected as best answer