Lars Kristian Soreide’s Answers

Lars Kristian Soreide

Pompano Beach Securities / Investment Fraud Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Hedge fund invested in a pontiff when they said they do their own trading . Can i sue for my money back

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Robert V Cornish Jr.
    2. Lars Kristian Soreide
    2 lawyer answers

    Start by pulling the ppm and the account opening documents with this firm. There may be an arbitration clause and a forum selection clause. This would limit your ability to pursue legal action if for instance they were out of state. If there investment policies or procedures stated in the ppm wasn't what took place in practice than you may have a claim. Good luck!

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. I invested in companies, paying by credit card. The companies were frauds. Can I recover my money from the credit card company

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Richard Scott Lysle
    2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr
    3. Charles Michael Tobin
    4. Lars Kristian Soreide
    4 lawyer answers

    Most likely not for a number of different reasons. This investment took place in 2007, so after 6 years most all claims would be time barred. Also the act of processing a credit card doesn't necessarily provide any proof of any culpable negligence. Best bet is to contact your state's division of securities and hope that after a criminal prosecution ensues you will be awarded some level of restitution you can collect. Good luck.

  3. My ex-husband may be receiving settlements for investments we made while married. How can I find out if this is true.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Nadine Marie Jett
    2. Daniel Lee O'Neil
    3. Alicia Simone James
    4. Lars Kristian Soreide
    4 lawyer answers

    If the settlements are so significant that you think it will change what alimony and or child support might be owed to you then consult with your divorce attorney and consider issuing him a subpoena to obtain those records.