Yasser Sardina’s Answers

Yasser Sardina

Coral Gables Immigration Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Would a cuban-canadian citizen be able to enter US and benefit from the Cuban Adjustment Act ?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Jeffrey Adam Devore
    2. Yasser Sardina
    3. Myron Russell Morales
    3 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues above. As long as the applicant for adjustment under the Cuban adjustment act remains in the United States for the prescribed period under the statute, then he/she shall be able to adjust. Please consult with a qualified immigration attorney before you commence the process.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. My dad apply for me and my family and paid the visa fee for us my husband has no interest and live in another country 11 year

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Lawrence M. Kasen
    2. Karin Wolman
    3. Yasser Sardina
    4. Ili J. Subhan
    4 lawyer answers

    It does not sound like it would be an issue but your question needs to have more facts and detail.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer