10 things about me:
1. Deje un pedazo grande de mi corazon en Espana
2. I file green card applications for people with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, and athletics.
3. I do a lot of work for abused victims of domestic violence.
4. I help employers file green card petitions for their employees through a process known as PERM.
5. I help individual investors file for investor visas and green cards.
6. I help employers and employees file H-1B petitions.
7. I help business owners and multinational managers and exectuves transfer to and open businesses in the United States
8. Pase un ano viviendo en Chile. Sipohueon!
9. I was born and raised in Miami, FL
10. I have traveled internationally to Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherlands, Israel, England, Canada, Jordan and Morocco.
Languages Spoken: Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian, French
Licensed since 2006
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2006||08/12/2015|
|Partner||Jacob L. Ratzan, P.A.||2009 - Present|
|Partner||Murray, Ratzan, & Murray, P.A.||2007 - 2009|
|Associate Attorney||Bander & Associates, P.A.||2006 - 2007|
|Law Clerk||Bander & Associates, PA||2005 - 2006|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association (Southern Florida chapter)||President-Elect||2013 - Present|
|Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida||Member||2011 - Present|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association (Southern Florida chapter)||Co-Chair, USCIS Liaison Committee||2011 - Present|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association||Member||2006 - Present|
|Daily Business Review||H-1B Visas Another Reason to Celebrate Spring||2012|
|Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University||Immigration Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2005|
|Tufts University||International Relations||Bachelor of Arts||1997|
|2012 AILA South Florida Immigration Law Update||Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)||2013|