Based on 1 review
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by a Landlord & Tenant client, Flag
1. Routinely failed to keep me informed of important occurences.
2. Refused to answer questions as to what course of action he was taking.
3. Took steps that were clearly against my interests, for his own benefit.
4. Conspired with the opposing party in such a way as to compromise my case.
5. Very immature and egocentric. Unable to follow directions.
6. Inisists on "being the boss" and "running the show" when he does not understand the case.
7. Puts his fees ahead of client's interests, and bases his "strategy" on what will generate quick fees for minimal work, without regard to preserving client's rights and claims.