Skip to main content
Jeffrey Glenn Thompson

Jeffrey Thompson’s Answers

1 total

  • Brevard county florida charged with possession of control substance eg. methadone with out prescription...i could go get a scrip

    but truth being i want to stop but then im looking at probation and taking a felony which will destroy my career...what are my options

    Jeffrey’s Answer

    I agree you should not attempt to discuss the facts of your case over the internet. You should make an appointment with a lawyer to discuss your options. The consultation is typically free and without any obligation on you.

    See question