Edgar Adams Esq. Attorney.
Juris Doctor, George Washington University School of Law.
Very strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
My concentration includes the following:
- Immigration Law, including business visas, investor visas (E2 Visas, EB5) , relative petitions
- Commercial contracts, including start-ups, investor documents.
- Real Estate transactions Provide independent and unbiased legal advice regarding real property matters to clients. Manage risk by throughly reviewing all closing documents. Provide legal advice and represent major developers in property acquisition and sale transactions. Provide legal advice and represent residential buyers and sellers at closing. Review all relevant documents pertaining to transactions. Diligently, and analytically manage risk for clients prior to transaction completion. Review HOA documents for clients prior to closing.
- Transactional Law including commercial contracts. Creation of business entities, formation documents and shareholder agreements.
Owner of ICMD Global Equities, Inc. a Real Estate Brokerage. Miami & Orlando.
- Representing buyers and sellers in purchase and sale transactions.
- Leveraging legal training within the Real Estate ecosystem.