also known as Riley Allen
· Riley is an accomplished, passionate, creative, and talented trial lawyer who, when not working, enjoys his family and big wave surfing. He built a nationally recognized “word of mouth” trial practice focused on complex “David & Goliath” civil litigation. For eight (9) years in a row, (2007-2015), Riley has been named one of the 500 Leading Lawyers in America by Lawdragon Magazine, whose extensive research covers all areas of the law in attempting to identify, from more than a million lawyers nationwide, the 500 best lawyers in the country. He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, one of the highest and most coveted ratings possible for peer reviewed legal ability and ethical standards, and is identified in its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and has been for more than 20 years. He has been named a Fellow of the Litigation Council of America in recognition of his ability as a trial lawyer, Florida Super Lawyer multiple times, named in Orlando Home & Leisure, Orlando Life, Orlando Style, and Orlando Magazines as one of Orlando's Top Lawyers, named to Outstanding Lawyers in America, and identified multiple times as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida and the United States by Newsweek, Town & Country Magazine, and the Wall Street Journal. Riley is listed in every major Who's Who publication available and has been since 1985. In 2014, he was named the Global Award Winner and “Trial Attorney of the Year in Florida” by Corporate International Magazine. From a professional standpoint, he is most proud of being named the first ever recipient of the "Guardian Ad Litem of the Year Award" by the Orange County Bar Association located in Orlando for his volunteer work related to serving as a legal guardian for approximately 75 abused and neglected children.
· Riley is licensed to practice throughout the State and Federal Courts of Florida and Nevada, before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth and Eleventh Circuits, as well as before the United States Supreme Court. He is also a Supreme Court Certified Mediator. He is an honors graduate of the University of Central Florida and Florida State University, where he received his law degree.
· Riley is additionally a creative and innovative lecturer and writer and has authored numerous publications dating back to his undergraduate studies. His professional writings have not been limited to the legal field as he has also authored publications in the fields of medicine and healthcare and, on a personal level, related to stewardship and Christian principles. He has served multiple year terms in his church as Senior Warden, Vestry Member, and Stewardship Chairman. He is a well-known and recognized volunteer in his community related to coaching sports and helping to organize and fundraise over the years for his children’s school expansion programs.
· Riley is also the CEO of RBC Medical, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with representatives throughout United States and relationships throughout the world, and which is one of the most Forward Thinking medical technology companies in the country. RBC Medical partners with some of the most sophisticated, innovative, and elite manufacturers in the world to develop and distribute state of the art products in the medical, biotechnology, and biomedical engineering fields with a national distribution system and more than 600 highly trained professional representatives on the ground. Riley currently has pending, along with his neurosurgeon buddy from Boston, a prospectively disruptive expandable spinal surgical cage made of titanium that adapts to the curvature (lordosis) in the patient’s spine, which does not occur with any other spinal cage on the market today.
· He is also a principal in Physicians’ Pharmaceutical Solutions (PPS), which specializes in providing innovative treatment solutions for chronic and acute medical conditions that are often less effectively treated with traditional medications, and Vicrin, which is an advertising company that supports the collaboration and exchange of peer-to-peer scientific and medical information between academia, physicians and industry to uniquely assist healthcare practitioners specifically in the amino acid analog and peptide arenas.
· Riley is a principal, along with two very talented scientists and his skilled neurosurgeon buddy in Boston, in TPEC, The Tumor Project to Eradicate Cancer, which has a patent pending on a unique cMET and MEK inhibitor (proteins that contain tyrosine kinase, the “on-off” switch for cellular growth, but which can aberrantly accelerate tumor growth). The founders believed if they were going to make real progress they should start with brain tumors. Great strides have been in made in the laboratory in the treatment of brain gliomas with the patent-pending formulation provided to mice, rats, pigs and now dogs. The potential is life altering and truly disruptive.
· Riley’s most recent project is The Freedom Kids, which is a project with 3 former clients involving the writing of children’s’ novels that are faction-based (fiction, but based on historical fact) where Erik Raymond and Riley through the Freedom Kids teach young people about the phenomenal founders of our country and those who have continued to push us to the top, but which is focused on individual liberty and how faith served as the foundation and guide for most of these great people. It is the story that is not told in the public school system.
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Licensed since 1982
|FL||Member in Good Standing||1982||05/07/2015|
|Award Name||Grantor||Date Granted|
|AV Rated (20 plus years)||Martindale-Hubbell||2015|
|Recognized||Florida Super Lawyers (since 2006)||2015|
|500 Leading Lawyers in America (2007-2013)||Lawdragon Magazine||2015|
|Best Lawyer||Best Lawyers in America||2015|
|Fellow||Litigation Counsel of America||2015|
|Top Attorneys in Florida (since 2009)||Wall Street Journal||2015|
|Orlando's Top Lawyers (since 2009)||Orlando Home & Leisure||2015|
|Personal Injury Trial Lawyer of the Year - Florida||Global Law Experts||2014|
|Top Attorneys (since 2010)||Newsweek||2013|
|500 Leading Plaintiffs' Lawyers (2007)||Lawdragon Magazine||2007|
|Listed||Outstanding Lawyers in America||N/A|
|Listed||Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (20 years)||N/A|
|Member||Million Dollar Advocates Forum||N/A|
|Founding Partner||Riley Allen Law||1985 - Present|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|Nevada State Bar||Member||2005 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Member||1982 - Present|
|Florida Bar||Member||1982 - Present|
|Orange County Bar Association||Member||1982 - Present|
|The Florida State University College of Law||N/A||law||N/A|