Board Certified by the Florida Bar in City, County & Local Government Law.
Selected to 2013 and 2014 Rising Stars by Super Lawyers magazine.
AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell.
Fishback Dominick named to 2012 and 2013 Florida's Top Ranked Law Firms published by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
City Attorney, City of Longwood, January 2010 - Present; Assistant City Attorney, City of DeBary, Florida, 2003 - Present; Assistant City Attorney, City of Winter Garden, Florida, 2006 - Present.
Mr. Langley has a broad range of experience representing municipalities and private clients in all aspects of local government law matters. Mr. Langley has developed an extensive level of expertise and experience in the following type of matters:
• Land Use Litigation – Comprehensive Plan Consistency Challenges, Writ of Certiorari Proceedings, Administrative Challenges to Comprehensive Plan Amendments and Volusia Growth Management Commission proceedings.
• Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation proceedings.
• Bert J. Harris Act Claims.
• Real Estate Acquisitions/Transactions.
• Electronic Sweepstakes/Simulated Slot Machine regulation and enforcement.
• Development order application reviews – comprehensive plan amendments, rezonings, plats, special exceptions, conditional use permits, and variances.
• Development Agreements.
• Procurement/Bid Protests.
• Construction Litigation – defects, warranty, change order, delay, resequencing, and constructive acceleration claims, etc.
• Code Enforcement and Code Enforcement Lien Foreclosure/Collection.
• Contract Review, Negotiations and Drafting.
• Ordinance Drafting and Interpretation.
• Public Records Act Litigation.
• General and Revenue Bond Issues and Equipment Leases.
• Municipal Redistricting Litigation.
• Challenges to Constitutionality and Validity of Ordinances.
Licensed since 2003
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2003||05/07/2015|
|Award Name||Grantor||Date Granted|
|Board Certified - City, County & Local Government Law||Florida Bar||2015|
|Rising Star||Florida Super Lawyers||2015|
|Rising Star||Florida Super Lawyers||2014|
|Top Lawyers in Orlando||Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine||2013|
|Rising Star||Florida Super Lawyers||2013|
|Top Lawyers in Orlando||Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine||2012|
|Pro Bono Service Recognition||Supreme Court of Florida||2012|
|Top Lawyers in Orlando||Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine||2011|
|Certificate of Appreciation for Pro Bono Service||Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association||2011|
|Certificate of Appreciation -Pro Bono Service||Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.||2010|
|Pro Bono Service Recognition||Supreme Court of Florida||2010|
|Top Lawyers in Orlando||Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine||2010|
|Law Firm Commendation||Chief Justice Florida Supreme Court||2009|
|Certificate of Appreciation for Pro Bono Service||Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.||2009|
|Board Certified - City, County & Local Government Law||Florida Bar||2009|
|AV Peer Review Rating||Martindale-Hubbell||N/A|
|AV Preeminent Rated||Martindale-Hubbell||N/A|
|Board Certified - City, County & Local Government Law||Florida Bar||N/A|
|Partner||Fishback, Dominick, Bennett, Ardaman, Ahlers, Langley & Geller LLP||2003 - Present|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|Orange County Bar Association||Member||2003 - Present|
|Florida Municipal Attorneys Association||Member||2003 - Present|
|Florida Bar||Member||2003 - Present|
|West Orange Committee of 101||Member||N/A|
|The Florida State University College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2002|
|Florida State University||N/A||Master of Business Administration||2002|
|Florida State University||Real Estate and Finance||BS - Bachelor of Science||1999|
|Florida Municipal Attorneys Association||Municipal Regulation of Internet Cafes||2012|