We have helped hundreds of Central Floridians with their legal issues and would be honored to help you.
We are dedicated to helping you resolve your family issues, immigration issues, civil litigation issues, criminal issues, and business issues.
We provide collaborative divorce options for our clients, and family mediation services. If you can come to an agreement on property distribution, child custody and support with our help we can get you divorced in as little as 20 days. We also can help with cases involving pre and post marital agreements, dowry contracts, and issues surrounding Talaq, Get and Sefer K'ritot.
TARK RICHARD AOUADI, ESQ.
Tark Richard Aouadi is a native of Florida with over 13 years of experience in family law, business law, civil litigation and immigration law. Tark also has handled criminal and personal injury issues. He has assisted in the enforcement of federal laws regarding jails, prisons, and local policing agencies with the US Department of Justice. He has over 5 years of legal experience working with Government and Non-Governmental agencies. Tark has worked on substantive legislative issues while interning with the US Congress and American Arab Anti Discrimination Committee.
- Howard University, School of Law, Washington, D.C.
- Florida State University; B.S. in Multinational Business, minor in Middle Eastern Studies;
- American University in Cairo, Egypt; Certificate in Modern Standard Arabic and Colloquial Egyptian Ammayah.
- United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Special Litigation Section in Washington, D.C.
- United States House of Representatives
- Fundraiser for the Republican National Committee
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), first year legal internship
- Member Florida Bar Association
- Member Middle District Florida Federal Court
- Board Member American Arab Community Center, Orlando, Florida
- Past Board Member Florida Muslim Bar Association
- Member Florida Gamma Chapter of Phi Delta Theta Social Fraternity
- Member Muslim Legal Defense Fund
- Member Jewish Voice for Peace
Languages spoken: Arabic, English
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2003||09/08/2015|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|IMMIGRATION, BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, TELECOM||CALI AWARD||2002|
|Attorney||Aouadi Law||2004 - 2012|
|Contractor||United States Department of Justice||2003 - 2004|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Arab American Community Center of Florida||Treasurer||2014 - Present|
|Orange County Bar Association||Member||2011 - Present|
|Florida Muslim Bar Association||Treasurer||2009 - 2011|
|Florida Muslim Bar Association||Member||2006 - Present|
|Florida Bar||Member||2003 - Present|
|Howard University School of Law||Dean's Merit Scholar||1999 - 2001|
|Phi Delta Theta||Member||1996 - Present|
|Phi Sigma Pi Honors Society||Member||1995 - 1999|
|Uniworld v. Phillippe Fahd||Verdict for Plaintiff our client|
|See all legal cases|
|EMERALD CITY JOURNAL||CAN ROMULANS EVER LIVE TOGETHER WITH VULCANS||2015|
|Howard University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2002|
|Florida State University||Multi-National Business - Middle Eastern Studies||BS - Bachelor of Science||1999|