Sarah Gulati’s Answers

Sarah Gulati

Orlando Real Estate Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Florida - Is a Summary Administration appropriate in this case?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Jeramie J. Fortenberry
    2. Sarah Gulati
    3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.
    4. James P. Frederick
    4 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleague. Based on the facts you provided Summary Administration would be the best way to proceed.

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I am trying to get my trust fund money released from my sister, about 30k. She is in Ga. I am in Fl. the estate pobated in Ga.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. David Michael Goldman
    2. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.
    3. Sarah Gulati
    4. Michael D. Fowler
    5. Marian Audrey Lindquist
    5 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues. It seems like the trust is based on Georgia law from what you have provided. You may need to consult with an attorney in GA.

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Real estate

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Sarah Gulati
    2. Marshall C Deason Jr.
    3. Erik Martin Abrams
    3 lawyer answers

    I am a Real Estate Attorney serving the Orlando area. You may also find other Real Estate Attorneys in the area by searching I would be happy to help you but I will need more information. If you would like, you may contact me at If we are unable to help you we will guide you in the correct direction. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Selected as best answer

  4. Internet based business where I intend to bring the buyers and sellers together and charge a fee

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Sarah Gulati
    2. Barry Franklin Poulson
    2 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleague, it would be a good idea to sit down and talk with an attorney and jot down the specifics of your business idea. E-commerce and E-business law are very complex type of laws, in which you should contact an attorney with experience. A special license may or may not be needed depending on your business service. I advise you contact an attorney that practices e-business law to discuss more on your business venture.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Is this quit claim deed valid if there arent any witnesses?

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. David Luther Woodward
    2. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.
    3. Jeffrey B. Lampert
    4. John David Cusick
    5. Paul Michael Geraghty
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    In Florida a Deed has to be witnessed by two witnesses to be valid. You should contact an attorney to determine its validity and concerns on the property. Good Luck!

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  6. Do I need a real estate brokerage license to start a free online residential listing service? Thanks.

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Vladimir DuBovis
    2. Sarah Gulati
    2 lawyer answers

    This question really depends on a number of things, how the potential Buyers are being obtained, how you are listing the properties, etc. There are certain real estate investing tactics you may use when selling residential properties, however, you want to make sure you have the appropriate disclaimers and you are not conducting the unauthorized practice of real estate. I would contact a Florida Real Estate Attorney for more questions. Good luck!

  7. Do I need the services of a lawyer to add a person onto my home title?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Marshall C Deason Jr.
    2. Carol Anne Johnson
    3. Joshua Eli Adams
    4. Sarah Gulati
    4 lawyer answers

    I do recommend you seek the advice of an attorney to transfer the deed into both of your names. There are many issues that you need to look at when transferring the property into you and your partner's name. It also depends on how you both with hold the property, meaning as tenants in common or tenants with the right of survivorship, etc. I suggest you hire a real estate attorney that has handled these matters before. Hope this helps.

  8. I was loaned 35000 no contract by a friend in 2008, verbal overseas in philippines,my business was stolen,am I liable

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Sarah Gulati
    2. Nishat Azam
    2 lawyer answers

    Based on your facts given I would recommend talking to someone, however, I am not sure how Florida law would apply in this situation if this happened in the Philippines. An oral contract is generally enforceable in most states unless it falls within the Statute of Frauds regarding sale of goods at a price over $500, sale of real property and the like. An oral loan agreement is not within the Statute. (Note: A "verbal" contract is just one that uses words; it can be written or oral.) It's a...

  9. Converting from F-1 to F-2

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Stephanie Scarborough
    2. Sarah Gulati
    3. J Charles Ferrari
    4. Karen-Lee Pollak
    4 lawyer answers

    I agree with my Colleagues above.