William Paul Arnau’s Answers

William Paul Arnau

Saint Augustine Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. What is "notice of successful completion of deferred prosecution agreement and nolle prosse"?

    Answered 8 months ago.

    1. Lori Doganiero Palmieri
    2. Christopher Robert Kaigle
    3. William Paul Arnau
    4. Colleen M. Glenn
    4 lawyer answers

    The Notice of Successful Completion and Nolle Prosse is the proof you need to show the case was dismissed. Deferred Prosecution Agreements (or "DPAs") are usually extended to people with little or no criminal history, so you may be able to have your record expunged, however there are numerous obstacles to expungement. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has a question and answer page on their website regarding expungement and you may want to start there if you are considering...

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. How to prove my innocence of being falsely accused of aggravated assault with deadly weapon? (Belt)

    Answered 8 months ago.

    1. Michael Adam Haber
    2. Jerry Jenkins
    3. Robert Jason De Groot
    4. William Paul Arnau
    5. Michael T Warshaw
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Has an information been filed charging you with a crime? The State Attorney's Office will likely investigate the matter before making a filing decision and if what you have written proves credible there is a chance no charges will be filed. It's still in your best interest to consult and/or retain a lawyer in your area to either help the State reach the conclusion that no charges should be filed against you, or to defend you in the event charges are filed.

    5 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Probation for knocked down dui

    Answered 8 months ago.

    1. Michael Adam Haber
    2. Jonathan Burton Blecher
    3. William David Umansky
    4. William Paul Arnau
    5. Christopher Robert Dillingham II
    5 lawyer answers

    I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. You shouldn't be as concerned about get a shorter term of probation as you should be about meeting with a lawyer to discuss your case. A blow like that can make a DUI difficult to prove.